New ways of learning in a place where learning is more fun, more interesting and open for everyone, student and teacher, young and old.
- Access to Harvard teaching and research, to mentoring and relationship building opportunities among community members, Harvard students, faculty, and staff.
- Free academic mentoring with Harvard undergraduates for youth in a range of subject areas.
- Public lectures from Harvard faculty bring Harvard content from the classroom to the community.
- Scholarships for adults to enroll in courses at the Harvard Extension School.
- Scholarships for youth to participate in museum programs and Harvard’s summer school.
Public School Partnerships
Harvard's Public School Partnerships team works with educators, parents, and students within Boston Public Schools (BPS), at community-based organizations, and with local residents to offer professional development programs for in-school and out-of-school educators and access to Harvard programs and resources for the Gardner Pilot Academy, the Jackson Mann K-8 School, and other BPS Network D schools.