Massachusetts is in the midst of an opioid epidemic with unprecedented numbers of overdoses and deaths. What can we do today? Join the Harvard Ed Portal for a panel discussion with leading medical experts, first responders, pharmacists, and people in recovery who will examine the Opioid Crisis in Boston and Beyond and its impact on individuals, families, and our communities.
Dr. Greg Curfman, Editor in Chief of Harvard Health Publications
- Mark Albanese, MD, Addiction Psychiatrist, Cambridge Health Alliance; Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Patrick Glynn, Detective Lieutenant, Quincy Massachusetts Police Department
- Shelly F. Greenfield, MD, MPH, Chief Academic Officer, McLean Hospital; Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Efrain Lozada, in recovery; Recovery Coach
- Jessica Moreno, Clinical Pharmacist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Scott G. Weiner, MD, Emergency Room Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital