This course is intended for individuals who wish to gain the foundational understanding necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Performing Advanced Text Editing
- Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
In addition to the workshop, participants can attend two Practice Sessions:
October 24, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
October 26, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
Participants will be guided through activities to practice what they learned in the course.