In this course, you’ll learn to use Word more efficiently by automating tasks and creating complex documents that include lists, tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts and will merge data to personalize correspondence and labels.
Prerequisites: Microsoft Word for Beginners or equivalent knowledge.
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Using Images in a Document
- Creating Custom Graphic Elements
- Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Controlling Text Flow
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- Using Macros
In addition to the workshop, participants can attend two Practice Sessions:
October 10, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
October 12, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
Participants will be guided through activities to practice what they learned in the course.