This course is intended for individuals who wish to begin the higher-level Excel functionality to analyze and present data.
Prerequisites: Microsoft Excel for Beginners or equivalent knoweldge
Workshop Objectives: Create advanced workbooks and worksheets, including advanced formulas, tables, PivotTables, Pivot Charts and data filtering.
- Customizing the Excel Environment
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Analyzing Data with Functions and Conditional Formatting
- Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables
- Visualizing Data with Basic Charts
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and Pivot Charts
In addition to the course, participants can attend two Practice Sessions:
September 19, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
September 21, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm, Harvard Ed Portal iStudio
Participants will be guided through activities to practice what they learned in the course.