Create a ceramic masterpiece, make your own pop-up book, or join an interactive program with music, dance, and visual art at the Harvard Ed Portal’s February Vacation Art Breaks! These art-making programs, which are for Ed Portal members only, will offer different experiences catered for different age groups:
- Tuesday, February 21: Three Graces Workshop
- Age group: 6-8 year olds with their parents
- Marlena Hewitt and Michelle Gudorf will host The Three Graces, which integrates music and dance with visual art into an engaging and interactive program.
- Wednesday, February 22: Pop-Up Book Making Workshop
- Age group: 8-10 year olds
- In conjunction with their exhibition Hoarder Vacui, on view now in the Ed Portal's Crossings Gallery, artists Sage Schmett and Nick Rocco will lead a workshop on how to make pop-up books.
- Thursday, February 23: Ceramics Workshop
- Age group: 10-12 year olds
- Harvard Ceramics Artist-in-Residence Salvador Jiménez-Flores will teach participants how to sculpt their favorite food or their home from memory.
Each program takes place from 10am-12pm.
Enrollment is limited for each art-making program. Separate registration is required for each event. Please reserve your spot online!
You must be an Ed Portal member to participate. Not a member? Visit our Membership page to learn more and sign up for free today!